10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1997.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators.
- 24+ years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
This is the best weighted blanket I have ever used! The weight is perfect and the material is so soft. I will not use any other weighted blanket again.
This blanket is good quality. I would like for it to be more heavier or for the pellets to be in pockets like other weighted blankets on the market. This blanket is safer all around bc it has pellets and not glass beads so I don’t have to worry for my babies. I don’t like how you have to shake the blanket to get the weight moved around and sometimes I don’t have weight where I want it. I do sleep good with it once I got use to it. I would buy again but I would like it if they made the pellets sewn into their own pockets for a more isolated weighted feel.
These are the absolute best blankets! They are so soft and wash well. This company shipped it quickly and provides a coupon for first-time customers. This is our second weighted blanket from them.
Definitely bringing this on long car rides. It’s so relaxing, instantly!
I love my blanket! The perfect weight and the perfect softness
My wife says the 10lb weight is perfect for her.
Love my blanket it’s so soft with just the right amount of weight to help relax an feel cozy for a good nights sleep
Exactly what I was hoping for. This blanket has excellent quality and meets my needs. Couldn't have asked for better.
I will admit I was hesitant to purchase a one piece weighted blanket (most on the market come with duvet covers), as I was afraid it would break my washer and dryer. However, I had no issues washing the chenille blanket, and it truly provides the most uniform distribution of weight compared to all other brands. I also changed my order before it shipped, and the customer service experience was way higher than expectation. From the employees to the product, this blanket is SUPERIOR to any other brand!
This is the best blanket!!!
I love my blanket, I got the Lavender Chenille 16lb blanket, I’m very sensory oriented so the soft fluffy feel is so nice and the color is so pretty, nice design in it too. I fall asleep faster and once I put it on I start feeling lazy so want to stay under it forever! It makes a little noise when I shift but it feels really nice anyway. Feels like a hug and being held. Love it!
I purchased this blanket for my 24 year old daughter, she has trouble with anxiety. She told me it has been wonderful! Helping her sleep and keeping her calm. I personally loved that it was made in the USA! From our family to yours, Thank you!
I have spent years tossing and turning while trying to get to sleep, and then stay asleep. I've tried over the counter sleep aids as well as prescription sleeping pills, but my insomnia kept rearing it's **** head. After hearing about weighted blankets, and doing some research on the different companies, I decided to try the Magic Weighted Blanket...after all, the only thing I had to lose was the price of the blanket! I've had my blanket for ten days now, and from the beginning, I started falling asleep faster, have slept deeper, and if I do wake up in the middle of the night, I turn over and fall right back to sleep. Sweet relief from insomnia. It does take some getting used to sleeping with the extra weight. The blanket is so soft (my cat loves it!) and very well made. I'm really pleased that it's made in the USA. Customer service is excellent and the blanket shipped with in days of being ordered.
I am absolutely obsessed with my weighted blanket
Gave this to my sister as a birthday gift and she loves it! She's impressed with the quality and overall beauty of the lavender chenille blanket and says it's super soft and she's sleeping really well. Perfect gift idea!
My daughter is 7 and is sleeping soooo much better with this blanket. So soft and perfect!