10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1997.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators.
- 24+ years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
Fantastic sleep each and every night, I love the blanket. It is very nice and high quality. I have never felt a higher quality weighted blanket.
I love it…I use it year round
makes me feel loved.
I purchased the 20 lb for my husband and plan to get a 14 lb for myself. We love not only how awesome the magic weighted blanket feels but also how easy it is to wash and dry! Great purchase!
Love it. Heavy to pick up it but not when you have it over you.
Blanket is soft and high quality. I love how they also help veterans get blankets like these - good company!
Your weighted blankets are just the ticket for me. Thanks for inventing them.
These blankets are the real deal. They wash up nice and are perfect. Both my kids have one each and when friends spend the night they always ask to borrow it!
The blanket is extremely soft, hypoallergenic, and comfortable. The blanket fits one tall person. I did not realize that not only is this made in America, but the purchase of one blanket allows the company to donate one to a veteran with PTSD. What a great cause that anyone should be happy to support! Thank you for making a great product and helping out those in need.
This is 3rd magic blanket I have purchased. This time I got the Couples blanket and they are the perfect size for a king bed. I have purchased other types of weighted blankets but they all either secured the weight portion with ties in the corners or had heavy seems that just didn't look good. The ones with the ties you are always having to reposition the weighted portion so it laid across the body. The other ones just looked cheap. Not only are my blankets comfortable, they also look beautiful on my bed.
My son was having trouble sleeping, and his new Magic Blanket has made such a difference! He had been waking up, sleeping restlessly. But now he sleeps so peacefully and feels so much better during the day. The blanket is so soft and well-made - this has been a great investment. Thank you SOOO much Magic Blanket!
I've only slept with my magic weighted blanket a few nights, and, I already love it!!
I got this blanket for my wife. She was having problems sleeping. I wake up at 4:30 am to go to work she is usually awake then. Since she has been using the blanket she as been sleeping like a baby. The blanket it works great.
As someone with chronic illnesses/ chronic pain, this blanket has been amazing. I had been struggling with insomnia due to pain flare ups at night, but pressure from the weight of the blanket has allowed me to sleep through the night. I had previously purchased another brand of weighted blanket and had problems with the weight not being distributed evenly, but not with the magic weighted blanket! Don’t be fooled into purchasing off brands to save some money, the magic weighted blanket is the best on the market. It might be pricey, but I definitely recommend it as it has been worth every penny for me.
Absolutely LOVE my blanket! It is so soft and comfortable. The second night I had it I actually slept through the night. I don't remember the last time I'd done that before then. Would highly recommend this blanket!!
Absolutely Amazing! I've had my blanket for a couple of years now and it's the best blanket I've ever bought! I have fibromyalgia, lupus and severe psoriatic arthritis. This helps the pain in my legs/muscles so much! I would be so lost without it at night. On my real bad days I drag it off my bed and wrap myself in it during the day. I will be purchasing a lap blanket next. I use a 24lbs and some days I've doubled it to make it heavier and it's amazing. I would highly recommended to anyone to help ease muscle pain, restless leg, FM, in addition to the other conditions they recommend the blanket uses. I have been able to avoid some narcotic meds just by allowing the blanket to do its thing and relax my muscles, so for me personally that is a great alternative. I need a blanket when I travel now too, I'm so addicted. hahahha!