10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1998.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators
- Over 21 years of experience.
Free Shipping to Lower 48 USA and Canada
- One piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and use than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 3 days or less to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
This is a spectacular product
The weighted blanket is amazing and a truly wonderful product. It is exactly as described on the website.
Missing free face mask.
Did not receive the free face mask with order. Sent inquiry and did not get a response. Customer service and follow up after the sale is lacking. The blanket it self is great. Sleeping more sound and longer. Waking up well rested.
This blanket has helped me fall asleep faster. I also think that it’s a deeper sleep. The cotton is nice and cool. If I need to be warmer, then I can layer more blankets. Thank you!
Good for some, but not me.
Unfortunately I found it to be a bit too heavy. Plus, I don't like the weight pushing down on my toes. I may order one half this weight to try out. Don't let this review scare you off.
This blanket has been a hit with my veteran husband. This helps with his restless legs and doesn’t interfere with his sleep apnea machine.
This is my favorite blanket. I don’t go to sleep without it. I love that you also donate blankets to vets experiencing PTSD. This is something very near and dear to me!
Love love love!
Go ahead and get one! You won’t regret it!
I gave it to my boyfriend for his birthday and we have only had it for a few nights now but he keeps saying how much it is changing his sleep! He feels like he can stay asleep longer! I love the cooling material as we are both hot sleepers! Extra happy I spent the money to have something MADE IN THE USA! :)
My husband and I share it because he works nights but I am going to order one of my own!
I now have two weighted blankets. A chenille blanket on my bed for a good nights sleep and this cotton blanket for naps on the couch! These blankets are comfortable and soothing. I'm able to throw them in the washing machine as needed!! I can attest to the quality of these blankets wholeheartedly!!
I absolutely love my Magic weighted blanket! I have been sleeping better than I normally do and have surprisingly woken up sleeping on my back quite a few times, when I’m usually a side sleeper. For me, side sleeping causes shoulder pain. I am in love with my blanket and just ordered one for my dad who has Alzheimer’s and a lap blanket for myself!
I absolutely adore my weighted blanket! I chose a slightly heavier option because I prefer a heavier blanket, but the suggested weight is a great rule-of-thumb. I could not be happier with the quality of the fabric, the pellets used for the weight, and the overall build! Highly, highly recommend this over any other brand. Bonus: It’s made in the US!
It’s so awesome that my hubby likes to “borrow” it as often as possible.
Blanket like a warm hug
I love this weighted blanket though it would be more comfortable in cold weather. The weight of 16 lbs that I got is perfect. I instantly felt a bit calmer when I put it over me. I also love that the owners donate a weighted blanket to a vet with PTSD. It made my purchase meaningful. I have PTSD too and anxiety with trouble sleeping through the night so looking forward to cooler nights when I can get the most benefit from my new blanket
Love it! Got rid of night sweats
I was worried this would be too hot, but I actually no longer waking up with night sweats. You may have some sore spots at first from not moving as much as you are used to, but that has resolved.
Our Standard size blankets are perfect for those who crave a deep pressure feeling and love the feeling of weight on them while they sleep. Children do well with 6 pounds up to 10 pounds. Most women do well with the 16 pound and most men do well with the 20 pound.
|User's Height (inches)||Blanket Size (inches)|
|36 - 42||36 x 48 - 6 lb|
|42 - 48||36 x 54 - 8 lb|
|48 - 54||36 x 60 - 10 lb |
OR 42 x 60 - 12 lb
|55 - 67||42 x 72 - 16 lb|
|68 & up||48 x 78 - 20 lb|
Some people really crave weight, others just want a little bit of pressure on top of them. That is why we create the Magic Lite; the perfect blanket that has a gentle hug feeling.
|User's Height||Blanket Size (inches)|
|Everyone :)||48 x 78 - 14 lb|
Bring your Magic Blanket on the go! Perfect for travel anxiety or work/school settings.
|User's Height||Blanket Size (inches)|
|Everyone :)||36 x 60 - 9 lb|