10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1997.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators.
- 24+ years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
It helps me sleep better but some times it takes longer but overall it has helped me fall asleep
I have 5 blankets from this company. This being my 5th. This is my first cotton one. I got this for my fiancé for an anniversary gift. We live in a warmer climate- this still has the exact weight feeling like all the other blankets, yet doesn’t make you feel hot. The fabric is thinner like a sheet on both sides. Ideal for him to use as an everyday blanket so he won’t sweat, vs. if he were to use the other fabrics. I purchased the 20lb 48x78 , it’s huge and even covers both of us! He loves it so much. Thank you!
Fantastic. Fabric is very light and cooling for summer.
I loved this blanket. I did have to exchange the blanket because the material of the blanket was a cotton blend and not 100% cotton. So if you're looking for all natural fibers, you may want to consider the flannel material.
The weight does make it easier to fall asleep in the summer. It doesn't get hot during the night, either. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
It has been great
I like my blanket but it’s not really me. I have trouble sleeping and thought it might help but, no such luck. It’s not the fault of the blanket - just don’t think I’m a weighted blanket person - makes me feel claustrophobic which I never expected.
comfy and well customer service is awesome
My husband and son love their Magic Blankets. They've used them for years and describe the feeling as a gentle hug. I think it feels like being slowly pressed to death, but, hey, to each his own. I like that the blankets are machine washable. The instructions on my latest blanket say "dry flat", but I dried it on low with no problems. It's cotton.
Thank you - I ordered wrong blanket for my youth and you have been huge help in getting the right one for her Thanks
Snuggly! I'm a big girl, over 230 lbs so if I ordered again I would def get a heavier size, but it still gives me the pressure I crave, and when the cotton warms up it's like resting in warm sand. I love it!
I’m buying two more for myself and my family. I first bought the navy blue cotton blanket for my son who has autism, and he definitely loved it! He is sleeping more calmly. We all tried it and we felt the need to buy more. This blanket is worth every penny we spent on it. The blanket is purely astonishing and relaxing!
My daughter requested a Magic Weighted Blanket as her Christmas gift. Since receiving her blanket, I received a gift, my beautiful; loving; calm and patient daughter has returned. For her birthday, she requested another blanket, only a heavier weight, and guess what she received. I am considering purchasing one for my chronic pain condition. THANK YOU!
it does exactly what I wanted it to do
I love my weighted blanket! It's so soothing!
I was initially skeptical about whether this would be a good purchase, but at the same time I can recall when I had many layers of blankets on the bed and I really liked the semi-immobile feeling it creates. I don't have any particular reason to need a weighted blanket, but the difference in my sleep is noticeably better. I used to sleep lightly and wouldn't typically get more than about 6 hours a night. After I got this and used it for a week, I was suddenly sleeping up to 7 hours each night and sleeping much more deeply than before. I would buy this again, no question.