10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1998.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators
- 21 years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
Like a soft, cuddly, warm hug
This blanket is wonderfully light in a perfectly heavy way. Soft and fluffy blanket is very soothing. Perfect gift for self or loved ones!
This is my second weighted blanket from Magic Weight Blanket. I highly recommend it!
Blanket for 13 yo girl
Soft and a lovely shade of blue. Discrete seams. Too heavy for my girl. I overestimated the amount of pressure she would need. I now need one at least 2 lbs, maybe 3 or even 4lbs lighter. It would be nice to have greater options for weight and size. I suppose I would like to have it be slightly longer as well for my 4ft 10in daughter. Hoping to find a use for this beautiful, soft blanket.
All the boys in my house are now sleeping soundly and very well! My husband is a veteran who suffers from PTSD and this has changed his life! My ADHD child has become a different kid in the mornings and goes to sleep quickly at night. My toddler just adores it. You can't go wrong with these blankets! Thank you so much!
We love our weighted blankets. I'm ordering 3 more for other family member. It really helps my sons deal with anxiety issues.
I enjoy it as well but I can't use it at bedtime. I sleep on my stomach and when I do use it at bed time I wake with a backache. That maybe because I got a 20lb one. Other than that I love it. My husband really loves it. He's been using it for 3 nights now. It is really warm too! No need for other blankets. It itself us enough! Great product!
I love my weighted blanket. Before getting the blanket my connective tissue disease & inflammatory arthritis were keeping me up at night. The blanket helps me to feel calm and sleep much better. I hardly ever want to take it off!!
Helps Me Sleep Through the Night
This blanket is amazingly soft and perfect all around. It calms me down making it easier to get to sleep and the weight helps stop me from tossing and turning so I get a full nights sleep without waking up repeatedly. It's wonderful and I can't recommend it enough. I ordered the Full Lite.
Our Standard size blankets are perfect for those who crave a deep pressure feeling and love the feeling of weight on them while they sleep. Children do well with 6 pounds up to 10 pounds. Most women do well with the 16 pound and most men do well with the 20 pound.
|User's Height (inches)||Blanket Size (inches)|
|36 - 42||36 x 48 - 6 lb|
|42 - 48||36 x 54 - 8 lb|
|48 - 54||36 x 60 - 10 lb |
OR 42 x 60 - 12 lb
|55 - 67||42 x 72 - 16 lb|
|68 & up||48 x 78 - 20 lb|
Some people really crave weight, others just want a little bit of pressure on top of them. That is why we create the Magic Lite; the perfect blanket that has a gentle hug feeling.
|User's Height||Blanket Size (inches)|
|Everyone :)||48 x 78 - 14 lb|
Bring your Magic Blanket on the go! Perfect for travel anxiety or work/school settings.
|User's Height||Blanket Size (inches)|
|Everyone :)||36 x 60 - 9 lb|