10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1997.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators.
- 24+ years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
I have purchased six of these magic lite-weight minky blankets in different designs for us and friends. My 11 year old granddaughter always uses ours when she comes and spends the night and has been asking for her own for quite some time. She couldn’t be happier.
This blanket has changed my life! I fall asleep and stay asleep as soon as I snuggle under this amazing blanket. My only regret is not buying it sooner!
Just enough weight to help my SO sleep better at night! No more tossing and turning
Love them...bought for granddaughters and was concerned too heavy for their weight but perfect ... haven’t washed yet so can’t comment on durability
I bought this for my daughter. She loves it. She said she fell asleep right away. The blanket is very well made. Would purchase again!
I bought this blanket for my daughter who has anxiety and insomnia. The first night she used it she actually slept and had a peaceful nights sleep! I highly recommend this blanket!
My granddaughter calls her pink minky her "hug me" blanket! She loves it! It is a very soft material. After an accident, I had to wash it and it came out perfect!
I bought the twin lite for my teen daughter who has a TBI from a cheerleading injury. The blanket is wonderful for easing her anxiety! I had my elderly mother give it a try and she loves it (and she doesn't love anything!). So I am ordering one for my mom, and a heavier one for myself. Finally, there will be peace in the the house!