10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1998.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators
- 21 years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
I love it!
I bought the Magic Lite because I couldn't decide on a 12 or 16 pound. I love it! The fabric is high quality and super soft. I started using it at night when I go to sleep and I've slept 1000 times better since using it. My boyfriend loves it too so I'm going to buy him one!
ALL THE DIFFERENCE
I used to have so much trouble sleeping and would lay awake for hours. This blanket made a different overnight, literally! So comforting and soothing, I'm finally going to sleep at night. I'm going to buy a second one!
My blanket has lasted me 8 years so far!
While I don't have this color of the blanket, I did get a pink Minky blanket with white polka dots back in 8th grade at the recommendation of my occupational therapist. I am now 22 years old and the blanket is in like-new condition. I can't even describe the amount of comfort and security this blanket has given me. I am on the Autism Spectrum, plus I have OCD and Mood Disorder-Not Otherwise Specified. All of those conditions combined means a lot of sensory overload, anxiety attacks, and mood disruptions. I got the 18 lb blanket and had weight added at the feet of the blanket so that the blanket would still provide enough weight as I grew older. It has helped me fall asleep, provided me with relief after a bad mood change, and has helped reduce the amount of time I spend engaging in OCD compulsions. I cannot recommend this blanket enough. I take it with me whenever I travel. Sure, it makes my bag heavy, but it's totally worth it. The price is COMPLETELY worth it for the value and peace of mind you're getting.
Best blanket ever!
My daughter is on the Autism Spectrum and could never fall asleep. She'd play quietly in her room until midnight some nights. It was suggested to me to buy her a weighted blanket. The first night she used it she was out cold in 20 minutes! As she's gotten older, she knows that the blanket will help her calm down and she'll grab it on her own. She calls is Olaf, because it's like a warm hug! If you on the fence about purchasing one don't worry, it's worth the money, made extremely well and you'll never regret the purchase!
Our Standard size blankets are perfect for those who crave a deep pressure feeling and love the feeling of weight on them while they sleep. Children do well with 6 pounds up to 10 pounds. Most women do well with the 16 pound and most men do well with the 20 pound.
|User's Height (inches)||Blanket Size (inches)|
|36 - 42||36 x 48 - 6 lb|
|42 - 48||36 x 54 - 8 lb|
|48 - 54||36 x 60 - 10 lb |
OR 42 x 60 - 12 lb
|55 - 67||42 x 72 - 16 lb|
|68 & up||48 x 78 - 20 lb|
Some people really crave weight, others just want a little bit of pressure on top of them. That is why we create the Magic Lite; the perfect blanket that has a gentle hug feeling.
|User's Height||Blanket Size (inches)|
|Everyone :)||48 x 78 - 14 lb|
Bring your Magic Blanket on the go! Perfect for travel anxiety or work/school settings.
|User's Height||Blanket Size (inches)|
|Everyone :)||36 x 60 - 9 lb|