10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1998.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators
- 20 years of experience.
- Find your perfect weight with FREE Return Shipping on exchanges (excluding custom orders).
- One piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and use than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 3 days or less to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
Our waterproof barrier prevents fluids from penetrating the blanket. Just dry and wipe clean.
Our waterproof fabric is also washable in hot water in commercial or home laundry. It resists abrasion, is fire retardant, and anti-microbial. And because the fabric itself prevents microbes from attaching to the blanket, super high heat drying is not necessary. In fact, drying on high heat settings is not recommended.
- Machine wash warm or hot
- Dry low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- No bleach, vinegar, or oxy-type products
Bleach, vinegar, and Oxy-clean products are harsh and over time can damage our waterproof fabric. Please use regular or HE laundry detergent only.
Our waterproof fabric can withstand plenty of use and the repeated hot washing sometimes necessary for hospital, school or nursing home uses.