10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1997.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators.
- 24+ years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
Consistent quality and comfort
I'm happy with the quality of my weighted blanket. My family has used these blankets for years. They describe the feeling as a "comfortable embrace". I'm happy that the blankets can be machine washed on gentle and dried on low.
My son loves his new “cool” blanket. The rest of his bedding has ended up on the floor! Ha!
Quick shipping, quality materials, makes my sleep 10 times better.
So far so good. Wife is very happy.
Love it. I suffer from anxiety. Best investment I ever made for myself. I cannot sleep without it.
Researched several brands of weighted blankets and finally decided to go with this one, glad I did. Purchased for my daughter with anxiety who went off to college this year, she loves it. Has really helped her sleep better. Great quality, soft and comfy, well made. So impressed that I came back and bought 2 more in different colors, one for myself and one for my other daughter. We all love them. Help you relax and sleep better. It can be a little heavy or too warm for me to keep it on all night at times but I am adapting and using it in some way every night, and sometimes when I’m just relaxing and watching tv. Pleased with all my purchases. Would definitely recommend to others. Seems to help with anxiety, insomnia, arthritis/muscle pain. I have noticed longer periods of continuous sleep with less frequent awakening during the night when I use mine.
This blanket is amazing and wonderful and feels like being wrapped in a hug. I really wanted a cotton one because I don't like the feeling of very fuzzy fabrics and cotton wears better over time. The plaid fabric gives the impression of being hugged by a friendly lumberjack in a flannel shirt. It's so soft! I chose the "Full Lite" option because I wanted the blanket to be big enough to stretch across my bed. For reference, I'm about 110 lbs and I think the 14 lbs weight is really nice. I think I could go a bit heavier just because the blanket is so big and the weight is evenly distributed throughout the blanket, but I'm so pleased with the size that I wouldn't want to change a thing. I did a lot of research before buying this blanket because there are a lot of companies popping up in the weighted blanket business right now and I wanted to make sure I got the best one. I'm highly impressed with the Magic Weighted Blanket and I highly recommend this company!
Love this blanket! I bought it for myself, however my kids fight over who gets to sleep with it. They take turns using the blanket and sleep much better with it. Will be buying another.
Best purchase ever
I bought this blanket around 2 years ago and it's held up phenomenally well (no signs of wear at all) and it's one of my favorite things ever. I have no difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep and it's incredibly calming. The fabric is nice and soft and it's very well constructed.
Very soft and comfortable
This blanket is very soft and comfortable. My son has used his blanket a lot.