10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1997.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators.
- 24+ years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
This blanket is awesome! I the biggest one as a gift and they love it!! It’s super soft and the weight distribution is even. You can even wash it in the washing machine!
Excellent product. Great once you get used to it. Very cozy and the weight feels good against your body. Only downside which is not really a downside is that when you fold the blanket it is 16 pounds and a bit heavy to negotiate. Builds muscles! The chocolate minky dot fabric is very good looking. The company’s customer service is terrific.
A very comforting lighter weight blanket than the one on my bed, great for sitting and watching tv or napping.
The blanket works well to calm and comfort our grandkids (who are toddlers) as we read or rock together. We're very pleased with this purchase!!
I love my blanket. After considerable research, I chose the Magic Blanket. I commented that it's like being swaddled. My grandson said if felt like a hug.
These blankets are awesome. Got one for the wife, she loves it. Brown minky with the dots. Not only does the blanket keep you comfy and cozy but the texture is very pleasing to rub your hands over while you are under it. Haven't slept under it yet but just laying on the couch with it puts me at ease.
I love these blankets! I bought 3 weighted blankets for my kids as gifts. The entire process was smooth and painless, from placing the order, to the communication from the company re: my order status, to the shipping speed. And the blankets themselves are amazing! So soft and cuddly and my kids love them. They've all been falling asleep faster and sleeping more soundly. I'm so happy with them I'll be placing an order for one for myself soon! I highly recommend this company and these blankets!
So far, so good! I love this blanket, but my husband is still getting use to his. Hope he can catch up with me!
Truly the best weighted blanket on the market!!! Superior quality, and I’m sleeping a lot better, I actually drift off in seconds and sleep all night.
Wow. I live in Houston and I bought a cotton blanket. I was worried that it would be to hot to use here in the summer. It’s wonderful not to warm at all ,just heavy enough to give the right amount of security. I love it . I haven’t had a sleepless nite since I received it. Just love it.
I ordered a blanket for myself in the 16 lb. size and fell in love with it, but felt it was a little heavy on my legs (I weigh 103 and am 5.5"). My son, a 22 year-old college student came over and was immediately drawn to the tactile surface and fell in love. I was going to send the blanket back and get a lighter one for myself, and my son asked if he could take it home and try it. He has ADD and anxiety disorder and, when he wrapped himself up in this on the sofa he said, this was just what he needed. I could not tell him no! I ended up ordering another custom one for myself, same size, 12 lbs, and a travel blanket too. Since my marriage ended last summer after finding out about my husband's affair, I have not been able to sleep more than 3-5 hours a night. I used to sleep 8+. I can write an updated review after I receive my custom blanket and get to sleep under it, but, from the hours I spent working with the 16 lb. one my son took today, I could tell already that I felt calmer, safer, and better able to focus on my writing (finishing a dissertation--a whole other source of anxiety). I like also that these are American made. Beautiful fabric, excellent quality and effectiveness, and personal , quick customer support. Thanks!