10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1997.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators.
- 24+ years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
I have 2. I can’t sleep without it. I love the feeling so much I can’t explain it and it really helps with my anxiety. Thank you so much for making a quality product!
If it’s not on me it’s snuggled up beside me Love it
I would have given it 5 stars because it's really great but I do sort of wish I'd gotten the heavier one. I used some online articles to determine the best weight for my body weight and it was a bit light at 14 pounds. 25 might have been more effective. I use it for severe anxiety. But it does the trick anyway!
very relaxing when I try to get to sleep….
Nice weight,nice and soft and helps with restless legs
This was a gift we purchased for all our employees. They love their weighted blanket. Some of the employees went on to buy a similar blanket for their spouse and other employees commented that their kids enjoy (ahem steal) the blanket from them. Overall, a great purchase. Cozy blanket for our employees. Highly recommend. Magic Weighted Blanket company & staff were helpful in determining size of blanket & which one is coziest. Would absolutely recommend.
Love my weighted blanket! Have not tried to wash yet scares me a bit due to the weight. But love love love love it!
This blanket is great! It is very, very soft and the perfect weight. I would highly recommend this blanket and the company. The delivery was very quick.
The blanket is somewhat heavier than I expected which makes it a bit cumbersome. But, I really love it and it does help relax and sooth me. I’ve washed it once already, very easy and it came out beautifully.
Everyone else had one and I finally got one. Purchased the large 16lb for my Mom and one for me. I love it and put it under my comforter. Love that old school weighted quilt feeling. The only thing I noticed is that the chenelle covering of these two news ones do not have the furry feel of the older ones I've ordered. These are slicker and more synthetic feeling. I like the older coverings much better. Still a great blanket.
It is cosy and warm and the weight is extremely comforting. I sleep very well under it. I was concerned that it might be too narrow and come off when I turn over, but that does not happen at all. I am very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend. Also received the blanket very quickly. The whole experience has been excellent.
The weight stays evenly distributed, it's the perfect size and weight for me on my side of the king size bed. The only problem I'm having is that it is "slippery". It's so soft and silky that it likes to slide out of place when I roll over. I haven't figured out a solution to that yet. Otherwise, it's wonderful!
Love this blanket. So soft. Love the weight.
I love this company! Not only is the blanket made in the USA, it is very well made and of quality. I originally purchased weighted blanket from another company but so glad I returned it and got a Magic blanket! Called the customer service line and Keith was very helpful! Christamas is coming this is a great gift for someone you love!
I had gotten a weighted blanket as a gift, but it was not nearly this soft or well made. I am so pleased with my upgrade and plan to get the travel one, when it is safe to consider traveling again.
LOVE this blanket. My husband and I each have our own 20# blanket in a king size bed. highly recommend getting your own instead of sharing. only problem is that when the alarm goes off in the am, it's really hard to get out of bed!!!