10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1997.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators.
- 24+ years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
Sent email to RETURNS, but have not heard back or had a response
Just like the small Magic Blanket our son used when he was little. Very soothing for a teen's current anxieties.
I purchased the Navy Fleece 54x78 24 lb in December 2017. I have used it for fifteen months and am completely satisfied with the purchase. The material has proven to be durable and balanced. I read initial reviews of some weighted blankets that suggested there was a chemical odor when the blanket was first taken out of the package. If this was the case when I received the blanket it did not last and was not a significant deterrent. This has been my primary blanket for fifteen months and I love it. It is very soothing and calming. The blanket is also quite warm, so depending on how you sleep you may have to experiment with popping a foot out now and them. The cats love this blanket. I opted for a very heavy blanket and it has been delightfully cozy. It is like wrapping up in a hug. Absolutely, unquestionably worth the price.
My autistic sons loves his & helps him to finally sleep at night so 3 years later (now) we purchased a second one for my daughter ..she was always taking her brothers & said it helps her sleep aswell so we ended up with a fleece one & sooooo comfy & so now both my kids are happy .i am planning on getting one for myself next aswell
I purchased one for myself a few years ago. I love it! I sleep better. I don’t think I’m anxious, I just liked to be hugged. This recent purchase is for my sister who suffers from anxiety. My Christmas gift to her. I hope it makes her feel better and comforts her like mine does for me.
I really like it but it's so small it won't cover me completely
Jury is still out :) When I’ve slept with it at night it seems to heavy but I have liked napping with it. I’m anxious to have my son try it who has a really hard time getting a deep sleep at night. I really hope it works for him!
The Magic Blanket is the best! The only thing I wished is that I could bring it with me when I travel. It helped me to feel cozy and relaxed when it’s on me.
I'm so glad I invested in this blanket. I look forward to bedtime and getting a good night's sleep. I ordered the magic blanket lite and am in the process of ordering a second heavier blanket. I'm still keeping the first one as my older kids will appreciate it. (I'm not on the spectrum, but I've also never been evaluated for ASD, anxiety, etc.). As a 5'9" adult it's worth it to invest in the 78" length. Highly recommended blanket!
I've had sensory processing issues since I was born 20 years ago. I had a weighted blanket when I was much younger and grew out of it. As a teenager, I slept with as many as 5 blankets to achieve the feeling of a weighted blanket. I was so excited when my mom, an OT, found an ad for the Magic Blanket. We are only sorry we didn't find it sooner! It will go with me to college and beyond!
I have been struggling with severe anxiety which has caused me to have trouble sleeping because I wake up with panic attacks and am uncontrollably shaking. Using this weighted blanket has helped me to calm my body and stop the shaking, especially overnight which is the most troublesome for me! Can't stop raving about this blanket and would recommend to anyone!