10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1997.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators.
- 24+ years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
I researched blankets and products at length and my sister has one and it is by far the best. Daughter loves it. And loves it so much.
It's perfect, thank you!
This is our THIRD Magic Weighted Blanket. This one is for my daughter. She kept stealing my blanket, and I cannot sleep without it. This is the perfect length and weight for her. I am sure my son will want one next.
Absolutely love my blanket. It is so soft, calming, and warm!
My girlfriend loved the gift and the dog! Keith shipped it to Alaska and it arrived ahead of time with no damage. Would recommend to anyone.
I have bought four blankets from Magic Weighted blankets and these blankets are awesome!!!! I can’t go to sleep without it. The quality is very good and the material is soft. My grandchild kept stealing his moms, so I bought this rainbow blanket and he loves it!
Our daughter is ASD and we bought her first magic blanket when she was 4. We just upgraded her to a 20lb blanket and she LOVES it! She sleeps well and the weight is exactly what she needs. Thank you for making such wonderful blankets!