10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1997.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators.
- 24+ years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
I love this blanket! It is the second one that I have had. You can’t go wrong with this one!
Amazing! Quick delivery. Love the blanket.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Says my 12 year old. I wish I would have gotten a slightly larger size, although the size recommended for her covers her body fine (just no extra to let another person in).
I was really skeptical about weighted blankets until I tried one. I received my MagicWeightedBlanket as a gift. Now I can't sleep without it! I just bought another one for a Christmas gift!
Had to exchange for a lighter custom blanket though. I ordered a 16b blanket and it was too heavy for me. Can’t wait for my exchange to arrive!! Great customer service when I called to exchange it, they were very pleasant.
We love our new Chenille Blanket! This is our 2nd. Our 1st was 18lbs, our new one is 14lbs. We wanted to have options on the weight and comfort. Our whole family is very happy! The Chenille is super soft, and makes that feeling of a hug, even more cozy!
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE - EXCELLENT QUALITY - MADE IN THE USA COMPLETELY WASHABLE AND DRYABLE - BEADS DO NOT SHIFT OR COME OUT- SO SOFT - FEELS LIKE A HUG AND THEREFORE MAKES YOU HAVE A DEEPER SLEEP- THE KEY IS GETTING THE RIGHT WEIGHT AND MATERIAL SUITED FOR YOU- YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BETTER COMPANY TO DEAL WITH THAN THIS COMPANY- TAKE A CHANCE AND BUY ONE IF YOU OR YOUR FAMILY HAVE ANY KIND OF SLEEP ISSUES- I DID AND I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE UNTIL EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY HAS ONE - I PURCHASED THE LIGHT GRAY CHENILLE 12 LBS- BE SURE TO PURCHASE SIZE THAT IS AROUND YOUR HEIGHT- IF YOU PURCHASE ONE WAY TOO LONG IT WILL NOT STAY ON THE BED- I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE A BLANKET COULD CHANGE MY LIFE BUT THIS TRULY HAS! SINCERELY MARYANN P.S. IF THIS WOULD BE HELPFUL TO ANYONE I AM 60 YEARS OLD 5'3'' TALL 130 LBS
I purchased the Chenille 16lb blanket for my other half for his birthday. He absolutely loves it! He is sleeping so much better. This a quality product and so well worth the investment. You will not be disappointed and your body will thank you!
I have used my magic blanket every night since I got it. It has helped me to fall asleep faster. I am in college and I love to study with it. It’s comforting and helps to keep me relaxed despite the stress of the many exams and assignments I have due. I also love the softness of it. It is just more comforting than any of my other blankets.
I purchased the 16lb Chenille Blanket and I'm VERY Happy with it. I'm 5'2' and 105lbs so I was hesitant to get a heavier one but my friend who already has this blanket urged me to get the 16lb and I really like it. I workout everyday so I'm pretty strong and don't seem to be bothered by the heavier blanket. I was worried that it would be too hot because I wake up sometimes covered in sweat but its not at all and I haven't had any issue being too hot. It's so SO soft!!! I might need to purchase another one for my couch :)
I bought a 16 pound light grey chenille blanket for my daughter for Christmas. She has struggled with sleep issues, anxiety and depression for several years. She loved how soft the fabric was and is sleeping better through the night and feeling more relaxed when using the blanket! We are thrilled with the quality and love that it is made in the USA! I am considering buying one for myself in the cotton material. I highly recommend anyone who is considering buying one to buy from this company. You will not be disappointed!
The blanket was a Christmas gift to our granddaughter. I was concerned she may not like it. As it turns out she loves it. She thinks everyone should have a weighted blanket.
Love it. Will purchase more!
Outstanding and incredible quality. I have ordered and returned many magic blanket “pretenders”...This blanket IS the REAL blanket! Fabulous customer service, purposeful fabric/weight options and genuine craftsmanship.