10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1997.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators.
- 24+ years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
Great blanket to snuggle and
I love my blanket so much! It’s very warm and the pattern is adorable :) I just wish I got it a little heavier
My daughter loves her Magic Blanket. She is falling asleep and staying asleep all night. She wakes up happy and well rested!
high quality, i like the safety of the filling and method, evenly weighted, solid stitching, responsive customer service! this is the 2nd blanket i’ve ordered from magic blanket since i liked the first one so well. thank you magic blanket!
My grandaughter loves her blanket and drags it everywhere with her. It was just what we needed in our struggles.
I bought this blanket for my sister. She tends to get very anxious, especially since she has been going to pharmacy school for the last 3 years. I bought the blanket to help her relax and sleep better at night to help with her anxiety. She absolutely loves it! Her only complaint is that it takes forever to dry after washing it, but... don't think that can really be helped haha.
It was a gift for my neighbor's grandson who is autistic. The magic blanket has helped him relax and sleep.
I got this about 9 years ago you help me calm down when I was upset, and it worked wonders then and it works wonders now! It still is in the same great condition and will be buying the next one (I was little when I got it) I get from here as well!
Got the smaller version for my high-stress husband and he loved it so much but found it too small. I bought the full size and he's over the moon (no pun intended)! If you're debating between sizes for an adult male, definitely get the full!