10 Reasons to Choose The Magic Weighted Blanket
- We are the Original Weighted Blanket. Designed by weighted blanket inventor, Keith Zivalich, in 1997.
- MADE IN USA by highly trained and skilled machine operators.
- 24+ years of experience.
- Machine washable AND machine dryable - one piece blanket design with duvet cover securely sewn onto the inner liner, making the Magic Blanket more durable and easy to wash and dry than blankets with removable covers.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; NO zippers that will tear, NO ties that will break, NO inner liner that will bunch up, NO cover to attach.
- Most new weighted blankets on the market that are mass produced in China have removable duvet covers. After a few twists and turns in the washer and dryer, zippers often become misaligned and jammed.
- We only use 100% new, BPA-free, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic polypropylene pellets inside our Magic Blankets.
- NO polyfill which makes the blanket feel stiff: NO Glass Beads which are the size and appearance of sugar grains and can work their way through seams, endangering pets and children.
- Get your blanket FAST! It only takes us 1-3 days to make your blanket *excluding holidays.
This blanket has been absolutely PERFECT. It's so nice and heavy, and the beans don't spread around - it's evenly distributed weight. It's honestly a dream come true and I can sleep easier now. I am almost in (happy) tears that someone invented this product - I can't really sleep without a heavy weight. 100% A+!!!
I’ve been having terrible, anxiety-filled dreams for most of my life. I usually wake up really hot during the night then toss and turn. I developed restless leg syndrome after my pregnancy and sleep about 3 hours at a time. This blanket was so warm and cozy. I love the plaid. The weight took some getting use to but by the second or third night, my leg is no longer restless and I finally sleep 8 hours of deep sleep, no more anxiety. Thank you!
I just love this blanket. I bought it as a throw for the couch when I'm reading or watching tv. I also have a weighted blanket on my bed but like this one better. Haven't washed yet but because it doesn't come with a cover hope it stays the same after. I'm just going to follow the directions for washing. I really love this blanket a lot and would definitely recommend it to others.
Just received The Magic Weighted Blanket to give my daughter for Christmas. I had never heard of them before, so I had to try it out when it arrived. It's awesome! When my husband got home, he tried it, and now he wants one, too. The blanket appears to be very well made, and I'm sure my daughter will love it.
I've tried many things over the years, including additional blankets laid atop my feet. These worked to some degree, but always resulted in overheating or an over crowded bed. I finally bit the bullet and paid for what is essentially a very expensive and heavy bead filled blanket, and it turns out it's worth every penny. While my wife did mention it sounds like a box of beads when I move around - and she is right - she also rightfully noted that not only did I sleep better, but she slept much better because I was not constantly tossing and turning. So if I spread the cost across 2 people positively impacted, the blanket is worth the cost without question. Even if you are a lone sleeper, it's worth it considering how much your sleep will improve.